Connect with us

NFL

BREAKING: “Terrence Howard claims Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs tried to have sex with him: ‘I don’t bend over in that way’ I Was Dumbfounded When”…Read More…

Published

on

Terrence Howard made the shocking claim in a new interview that Sean “Diddy” Combs — who is facing federal sex trafficking charges and a host of sexual assault lawsuits — attempted to come onto him.

“Puffy invited me, for weeks, asking me to come teach him how to — wanted me to be his acting coach for a while,” the “Hustle & Flow” star, 56, alleged on the “PBD Podcast” Friday.
However, Howard claimed that when he would visit Combs, 55, to work on acting material, the embattled rapper would just be “sitting” and “looking” at him.

The “Get Rich or Die Tryin’” actor alleged that Combs then asked to hear his music, but when he tried playing it for him, the Bad Boy Records founder was allegedly once again “just sitting” there.

Howard said he was confused by this alleged behavior, so he asked his assistant for clarity

Howard’s assistant allegedly responded, “‘I think he’s trying to f–k you,’” which prompted the “Iron Man” actor to allegedly cut off all communication with Combs moving forward

Now you know to be hands off with somebody,” Howard explained before noting he allegedly had similar experiences with “a number of producers,” whom he had to “threaten to punch” or “knock their head off.”

“When you approach a real man about his masculinity, you’re going to get a real reaction back,” the “Best Man” star added on the podcast.

“I’ve lost businesses because I don’t bend over in that way. I don’t compromise. I don’t play gay roles. I don’t kiss a man. I don’t do that s–t because the man card means everything.”

Page Six has reached out to Combs’ reps for comment but did not immediately hear back

Howard’s allegations come 10 years after Page Six exclusively reported that Combs had banned one of his sons from appearing on the actor’s hit show “Empire.”

Sources told us at the time the “Last Night” rapper’s stepson, Quincy Brown, was guaranteed a part on the Fox drama but Combs halted that when he learned a portion of his music rights would be signed over.

“Diddy kicked up a huge stink and called all the top brass at 20th Century Fox TV to get them to change their rules over music rights,” but he didn’t get his way, an insider claimed

He said there was no way his son was signing over his intellectual property. So he banned him from the show.”

It’s unclear whether Combs’ decision had anything to do with his apparent strained relationship with Howard.

The Oscar nominee is the first major celeb to accuse the “All About the Benjamins” rapper of actually trying to have sex with him.

Others like Nick Cannon have denied taking part in Combs’ allegedly nefarious “Freak-Off” parties and Justin Bieber, the music mogul’s former mentee, has tried to distance himself from the rumors.

However, there are dozens of men and women, who are not famous, who have come forward.

Most recently, Joseph Manzaro claimed in a new lawsuit that the “I Need a Girl” rapper “facilitated and engaged” in trafficking him and “directly perpetrated acts of sexual violence” toward him in April 2015.

Combs’ lawyers told Page Six in response to the suit earlier this week, “This complaint demonstrates the depraved lengths plaintiffs will travel to garner headlines in pursuit of a payday.

payday.

“No sane person reading this complaint could credit this story. Mr. Combs looks forward to having his day in court where these lies – and the perverse motives of those who told them – will be revealed.”

The “I’ll Be Missing” you rapper, who is currently behind bars and waiting for his federal trial to start May 5, has vehemently denied all accusations made against him and has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL13 minutes ago

Donald Tusk zapowiada, że rozliczenia wchodzą w decydującą fazę. Państwo działa cierpliwie i konsekwentnie, a niewinni nie mają się czego obawiać.

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

“Where Is Kate Middleton? The Internet Is Convinced the Palace Is Hiding Something BIG!” Below shows the hiding fact

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

Prince William & Princess Catherine’s Surprising Christmas Shake-Up After Moving to Forest Lodge

NFL10 hours ago

SAD NEWS: 40 minutes ago in Texas, Whoopi Goldberg after having health problems, her grieving family confirmed that she had…

NFL10 hours ago

Link w komentarzu

NFL10 hours ago

Donald Tusk zapowiada, że rozliczenia wchodzą w decydującą fazę. Państwo działa cierpliwie i konsekwentnie, a niewinni nie mają się czego obawiać.

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Robert Biedroń i Krzysztof Śmiszek przechodzą trudny czas. Partner polityka mierzy się z trudną chorobą. Razem idą przez życie od 23 lat. Jak to się zaczęło? Oto historia ich miłości

CELEBRITY24 hours ago

Podczas ostatniego koncertu raper zaprezentował fragment niepublikowanego wcześniej utworu, w którym nie tylko śpiewa o swojej możliwej prezydenturze, lecz także atakuje obecną głowę państwa. Nagranie szybko trafiło do sieci. Więcej w komentarzu

NFL1 day ago

Tyle kosztują studia na uczelni Rydzyka. Najdroższy kierunek to aż 21 tys. zł za semestr

NFL1 day ago

Ludzie przecierają oczy ze zdumienia, w kraju aż się zagotowało

NFL1 day ago

Link w komentarzu

ROYAL FAMILY1 day ago

Royal Invitation Spotlight: Will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Be Shut Out of the U.S. Semiquincentennial Celebrations?

Copyright © 2024 UKenquire