Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Kate Middleton reveals cancer diagnosis: What we know so far

Published

on

 

After weeks of speculation, the Princess of Wales has said she has cancer and is undergoing preventive chemotherapy.

 

 

Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has disclosed that she has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.

 

Here is what is known so far:

 

What did Kate announce?

 

On Friday afternoon, Kate released a video update regarding her health. The message, recorded on Wednesday, was broadcast two days later.

It came after weeks of speculation about her whereabouts and health since she was hospitalised in January.

 

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous,” Kate said.

 

“The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.

|
Health
Kate Middleton reveals cancer diagnosis: What we know so far
After weeks of speculation, the Princess of Wales has said she has cancer and is undergoing preventive chemotherapy.

Published On 23 Mar 2024
23 Mar 2024
Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has disclosed that she has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.

Here is what is known so far:

What did Kate announce?
On Friday afternoon, Kate released a video update regarding her health. The message, recorded on Wednesday, was broadcast two days later.

It came after weeks of speculation about her whereabouts and health since she was hospitalised in January.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous,” Kate said.

“The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

Advertisement

She explained her diagnosis was a “huge shock”.

 

“As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be OK,” Kate added, referring to her three children with Prince William, the eldest son of King Charles and heir to the British throne.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Jarosław Kaczyński ostro o Danucie Wałęsie! Wspomniał o swoim bracie

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Sikorski w USA. Spotkał się z człowiekiem Trumpa

NFL2 weeks ago

Nowe regulacje wprowadzają znaczące zmiany dla palaczy e-papierosów. Ceny mogą zaskoczyć! Co się zmieni od 1 września?

NFL2 weeks ago

Nowe wieści o żonie zmarłego pilota [*]

NFL2 weeks ago

Marta Nawrocka pojawiła się na rozpoczęciu roku szkolnego z prezydentem. Stylistka oceniła jej stylizację i podzieliła się cennymi uwagami.

NFL2 weeks ago

Prezydent Nawrocki planuje weto, które wywołuje burzliwe reakcje wśród posłów. Czy jego decyzja wpłynie na walkę z alkoholizmem?

NFL2 weeks ago

Podwyżki dla emerytów, nauczycieli i budżetówki w 2026 r. będą skromne. Związki zawodowe planują protesty, a rząd tłumaczy się napiętymi finansami.

NFL2 weeks ago

Polak z awansem! ▶️

NFL2 weeks ago

Chociaż Lech Wałęsa (82 l.) ma poważne problemy zdrowotne, a ostatnio przeszedł operację wycięcia nowotworu, to wyleciał na dwa miesiące do USA i Kanady Fot. Marcin Gadomski/Super Express

NEWS2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk’s Son Hospitalized After Contracting Mysterious Virus, Family Issues Urgent Statement. In a startling development, Elon Musk’s son has reportedly been admitted to hospital after falling ill with an unidentified virus. According to early reports, the condition prompted immediate medical attention, raising widespread concern among the public. The Musk family released an urgent statement…Read

NFL2 weeks ago

Daniił Miedwiediew ponownie zaskoczył wszystkich swoim zachowaniem na korcie podczas US Open. Czy jego emocje wymknęły się spod kontroli?

NEWS2 weeks ago

“Not First. Never Will Be.” — Kim Kardashian Has Finally Spoken About Travis Kelce And Taylor Swift’s Engagement. And What She Said… Has Shaken Everything Fans Thought They Knew. Kim Kardashian has broken her silence. She chose her moment carefully — and when she did, she didn’t hold back. One line. Cold. Precise. Delivered without hesitation. — “She wasn’t the dream. She was the compromise, The effect was instant. Fans froze. Old doubts suddenly rushed back, whispers that had been dismissed for years now sounded like undeniable evidence. Was the perfect love story everyone believed in… nothing more than a safer choice? So what truth was Kim really pointing at — and why are fans saying her remark didn’t just bruise the fairytale, it shattered the illusion around it?……..

Copyright © 2024 UKenquire